Share This Item:
Rear Door Cage to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX460
The Prado rear door cavities are great for storing little bits and pieces. Upgrading to a cage provides a solid barrier to keep everything in place, and made out of sturdy Stainless Steel you can rest assured it’ll stand the test of time.
Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
- Precision laser cut Stainless Steel with an attractive brushed finish, all edge rounded so it’s safe to handle.
- Includes a bottle opener on each end, so you’re never without one again.
- Slotted design is compatible with MOLLE pack systems.
- Quick and easy install to install. Note that the Cage does require removal of the door trim and some drilling to install.
- The Rear Door Cage is compatible with our Rear Door Table.
- 1x Rear Door Cage to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX460
- Mounting hardware
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Review Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit ToyoBy: Peter Saltmer on 9 July 2021Nice neat fit, You don’t have to pull the rear door trim off to secure but I did as I wanted to secure cage with Stainless steel bolts with nylon lock nuts.
Prado 150 cargo replacement barrierBy: Patrick on 27 June 2021Beautifully manufactured, fits perfectly to the Prado 150. I can now use the space to store equipment unlike before. Also has a bottle opener built in at the right side edge , little surprise from Kaon, Really happy with this product.
Rear door cage in Prado 150 SXBy: Steven Solomon on 29 April 2021Beautifully designed and fabricated product. Fitting was easy. Highly recommend anyone with a Prado to get one. I did buy the Allen key bolts to match the table.
Rear door cageBy: Ian on 24 April 2021What a great accessory to the table and only took 10 minutes to install. Well worth the money.
Rear Door Cage - Prado 150By: Drew Alan on 21 April 2021Outstanding quality and fit, good quality materials and manufacturers. Easy to follow fitting instructions