Share This Item:
Bonnet Hinge Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
Our Bonnet Hinge Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bulbar or a popular modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Moves the aerial to a more discreet position, great for a passenger who likes to take photos through the windscreen.
- Mounting position is also great for off-road ditch lights.
- Sits clear of both wipers and the windscreen with the bonnet open.
- Slotted mount allows for easy installation and modification of the aerial / light and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded 4mm stainless steel, powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that blends in and won’t rust.
- 1 x Bonnet Hinge Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460 – Please choose either LHS (Aust Passenger) or RHS (Aust Driver) above
- All hardware required to install is included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
bonnet hinge mount for Prado !50By: Teddy Torres on 10 October 2021good quality product and easy to install
get a mate to help installBy: anthony on 19 September 2021i tried doing this solo and it didnt work out! but this is awesome. it is so much stronger than they clip on the side of the bonnet. a must have
Awesome fitBy: Adam C on 13 August 2021Bought both sides for my 150 for ditch lights. Expensive but perfect fit and flat angle.
Bonnet hinge aerial mount 150 PradoBy: David Allars on 28 June 2021Fantastic little product. Very well manufactured and fits perfectly. Smart and simple.
Amazing fitment and qualityBy: Will Reimers on 29 March 2021I purchased this the other day having never purchased a kaon product, but have worked in 12v accessories and installation for 15yrs. have fitted more antennas than I can remember.. This bracket is amazing.. Well made, Solid and fits perfectly.. let me say that last part again.. It fits perfectly!! lines up and fit first go.. I cannot remember the last time I had a vehicle specific part that actually lined up and didn't require some level of fettling and fiddling to get it to work.. Dead set #*cking amazing guys!!