Share This Item:
Rear Door Drop Down Table and Cage to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
The Rear Door Drop Down Table and Cage makes for the ultimate work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catchup, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite. Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
- Precision laser cut and folded 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade) with an attractive brushed finish, so it’s quick and easy to clean after use.
- Fold-away design is compact and compatible with most drawer and fridge setups.
- Elastic catches and bungee buttons to keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Table includes an easy height adjustment to keep it level.
- Rear Cage includes a bottle opener on each end, while the slotted design is compatible with MOLLE pack systems.
- Rated to 10kg, so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- Provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1100mm x 360mm.
- Quick and easy install to install. Note that the Cage does require the removal of door trim and some drilling to install.
- 1 x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
- 1x Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Please note that any accessories or items shown other than the Rear Door Drop Down Table and Rear Door Cage are not included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned
How much does the Rear Door Drop Town Table weigh?
The table weighs in at just 8kg.
How much weight can the Rear Door Drop Town Table hold?
The table is load rated to 10kg. So, with the table at capacity, you can have 18kg (10kg load rating + 8kg table weight) of total weight on the rear door.
I have rear drawers, will the table fit?
The table is designed to be compact, but please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
How big is it?
The table provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1100mm x 360mm.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|