Share This Item:
Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket to suit Toyota Prado 150
One of the most useful features of modern cars is definitely a reversing camera, but as fans of a rear-wheel bin bag for storing rubbish on the road, we understand the dilemma of choosing between them. This bracket gives you the best of both worlds, allowing easy relocation of the factory reversing camera – so you can mount your bin bag while also gaining a better view of your tow ball. Who said you couldn’t have your cake and eat it too.
Please ensure you select the correct model bracket – there are 2 options: Pre-facelift 2009–Oct 2013 OR Post-facelift Nov 2013–2021.
- The bracket allows for an adjustable vertical viewing angle, so you can optimise the camera to suit your setup.
- Made to last Stainless Steel powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish.
- Fuss-free to install, as you do not need to extend any wiring to relocate the camera to the bracket.
- Please Note: You may need wheel spacers to ensure enough room for the wires to clear the spare wheel, find them here. This installation requires drilling into the bottom of the number plate mount, but there’s no need to remove the door trim.
- 1 x Factory Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket for the Toyota Prado 150 (Select your specific model above)
Please note: with camera relocated, the visual lines on the screen will no longer be accurate.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Reversing camera bracket for 150 - AwesomeBy: Danny (Tiny) on 13 September 2021Got mine the other day. As simple as the video made it, moved in 15 mins. Couldn’t be happier, another excellent product, keep up the good work.
Rear view camera relocation kit.By: Russell Martin on 8 September 2021Yet another well thought out quality Kaon accessory. Easy to install, with a great YouTube video available online to assist with tips for the installation.
reversing camera bracket for 150 pradoBy: Andrew Newton on 6 August 2021Nicely made and engineered product , easy to fit ( watch the little video) . I have the kaymar real wheel mount so needed to cut a small notch in it so wire for camera was long enough . Great supporting a true Aussie company .
Prado reverse camera bracketBy: Patrick on 21 July 2021The bracket is well made and easy to install. The only suggestion I have is that the camera if placed in a recessed position would have more protection. Perhaps a small enclosure.
Works a treatBy: Luke on 30 May 2021Watch the installation video. Easy to install and does exactly what it says on the box. Now, just waiting for my rear wheel spacer to get the tyre (265/70/17 Toyo A/T II on a standard rim) off the relocated reversing camera cable. Unfortunately the spacer is taking a lot longer than normal to be delivered.