Share This Item:
Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket to suit Toyota Prado 150
One of the most useful features of modern cars is definitely a reversing camera, but as fans of a rear-wheel bin bag for storing rubbish on the road, we understand the dilemma of choosing between them. This bracket gives you the best of both worlds, allowing easy relocation of the factory reversing camera – so you can mount your bin bag while also gaining a better view of your tow ball. Who said you couldn’t have your cake and eat it too.
Please ensure you select the correct model bracket – there are 2 options: Pre-facelift 2009–Oct 2013 OR Post-facelift Nov 2013–Current.
- The bracket allows for an adjustable vertical viewing angle, so you can optimise the camera to suit your setup.
- Made to last Stainless Steel powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish.
- Fuss-free to install, as you do not need to extend any wiring to relocate the camera to the bracket.
- Please Note: You may need wheel spacers to ensure enough room for the wires to clear the spare wheel, find them here. This installation requires drilling into the bottom of the number plate mount, but there’s no need to remove the door trim.
- 1 x Factory Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket for the Toyota Prado 150 (Select your specific model above)
Please note: with camera relocated, the visual lines on the screen will no longer be accurate.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Prado reverse camera relocation bracketBy: Mark on 13 January 2022Awesome product. Quick shipment, easy instructions and quality build. Works great. So much easier to see the tow ball! Even got it to fit with the spare wheel cover on
Prado 150 camera bracketBy: Andrew on 11 November 2021Just the item I was looking for. The instructional video with this is one of the easiest to follow videos I’ve seen and as a result had no issues installing the bracket. Great product and wish I found this company sooner
Looks better from here!By: Matthew Boock on 4 November 2021I needed this kit!!!! I also used the spacer :) Works fantastically with easy install, I had to run this kit as our Prado runs 285/70-17's all round! Powder coat finish is awesome, great looking well made bit of kit!! I feel like the camera sees more (can now see my towbar/shackle points) highly recommend :)
Reversing camera bracket for 150 - AwesomeBy: Danny (Tiny) on 13 September 2021Got mine the other day. As simple as the video made it, moved in 15 mins. Couldn’t be happier, another excellent product, keep up the good work.
Rear view camera relocation kit.By: Russell Martin on 8 September 2021Yet another well thought out quality Kaon accessory. Easy to install, with a great YouTube video available online to assist with tips for the installation.