Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket to suit Toyota Prado 150
One of the most useful features of modern cars is definitely a reversing camera, but as fans of a rear-wheel bin bag for storing rubbish on the road, we understand the dilemma of choosing between them. This bracket gives you the best of both worlds, allowing easy relocation of the factory reversing camera – so you can mount your bin bag while also gaining a better view of your tow ball. Who said you couldn’t have your cake and eat it too.
- The bracket allows for an adjustable vertical viewing angle, so you can optimise the camera to suit your setup.
- Made to last Stainless Steel powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish (Prototype design pictured above).
- Fuss-free to install, as you do not need to extend any wiring to relocate the camera to the bracket.
- Please Note: You may need wheel spacers to ensure enough room for the wires to clear the spare wheel. This installation requires drilling into the bottom of the number plate mount, but there’s no need to remove the door trim.
- Please Note: This bracket will NOT fit vehicles from 2015 - Current. Revised design for new vehicles will be released soon.
- 1 x Factory Reversing Camera Relocation Bracket for the Toyota Prado 150
Australian Designed, Made and Owned