Share This Item:
Catch Can Bracket to suit Mitsubishi Pajero NX Automatic
Finding a spot to mount a catch can in the engine bay of the Pajero NX is a difficult task, and often means choosing between running a dual battery setup or a catch can.
Not any more! We've found the perfect spot to mount it, where the hoses are placed for optimum fitting to the crankcase and air intake.
- Compatible with Mann+Hummel ProVent Oil Catch Cans.
- Positions the Catch Can in an optimum location for connection to the PCV and air intake.
- Made from 3mm stainless steel, which looks great, is sturdy, and won't rust.
- Easy DIY install, mounting to existing captive holes in the engine bay, with no drilling required.
- 1 x Catch Can Bracket to suit Mitsubishi Pajero NX Automatic (Not compatible with Manual Transmissions)
- All hardware required to install the bracket is included.
Australian Designed, Made, and Owned.
Please note that the Catch Can and any other pictured accessories are not included.
Can I make modifications to fit this to an older Gen 4 Pajero or a Manual NX?
The bracket is not compatible with mounting holes in older model Gen 4 Pajeros (such as the NT).
In the Manual NX Pajero, the mounting holes our bracket uses are obstructed by the Master/Slave Cylinder.
There may be some models in which there is an engine hook nearby. Our bracket should clear it, but in the event it does not, it should be able to be removed.
Can I try this bracket on my older model Gen 4 Pajero (e.g. NS/NW)?
If you're happy to give this bracket a try on other models, we'd love to hear if it works! If it does not, we're happy to arrange a refund and for it to be returned to us.