Share This Item:
Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Mitsubishi Pajero with Gen 4 Interiors (NS/NT/NW/NX)
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAON Barrier is compatible with this shelf, but is not required to mount it. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have another third-party cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup) and bag hooks.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Mitsubishi Pajero NS/NT/NW/NX (Please select With / Without Sunroof and 5-Seater / 7-seater)
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The KAON Barrier is compatible with this shelf, but is not required to mount it. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have another third-party cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf measures 1074L x 450W.When installed on the highest setting, the non-sunroof version has 900mm clearance to the floor, and 205mm of clearance from the ceiling to the bottom of the shelf.
How far forward does the shelf sit in the vehicle?
There are 3 positions so you can alter the shelf to suit your setup. Measured from the centre of the handle, to the front face of the shelf fence is as follows:
Position 1: 202mm
Position 2: 227mm
Position 3: 252mm
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
Pajero Rear Shelf and Cargo barrierBy: Jonathan Dann on 10 August 2021Love the rear shelf and cargo barrier for my 2020 NX Pajero, both fit perfectly. My only observation is the fitting instructions for the shelf would have been nice if they had addressed adding the shelf when you already have the barrier installed and how this works. Though certainly not difficult to work out. Have fitted out my previous FJ with KAON products and now my Pajero. Good price, great quality, perfect fit.