Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Mitsubishi Pajero Gen 4 – NS/NW/NT/NX
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, with minimal install fuss.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Easy to remove when not in use, taking just 2 minutes and requiring no tools.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Mitsubishi Pajero Gen 4 NS/NW/NT/NW – Select whether your model is with OR without Sunroof above. Please mention in cart notes if your model is a 5 or 7 Seater.
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Do your Cargo barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, the barriers are not able to be adjusted vertically.
Can the barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
Very handy products!By: Wayne on 22 June 2021I love the barrier and shelf. It was so easy to install. I love the fact that I can still enter the rear of the car to check my battery when my rear setup is installed just by removing one headrest. Its so light and compact yet so versatile. Hopefully you guys are working on more products for the gen4 pajero as ill be keeping an eye on your site for sure.
Amazing quality and fitBy: wayne sherrin on 22 June 2021Purchased the cargo barrier and rear shelf for my pajero and it was the easiest product I have installed on my car by far. The quality it perfect and and it looks amazing. I would recommend this to anyone. Cheers guys
Great cost effective barrier solutionBy: Rob on 1 December 2020I recently fitted a Kaon barrier to my 2009 NT Pajero VRX. Quick shipping saw a well packaged parcel containing all the parts and instructions delivered. All the parts are neatly cut, with quality fittings. The instructions are very clear, and the only suggestion I have is to have someone else help when you're fitting the brackets and parts the first time. I also purchased a small glass hammer from Repco ($5 on sale) that I cable-tied onto the barrier in the unlikely event a child gets trapped in the cargo area on a hot day (the Pajero doesn't have an interior door handle on the back door). While they could undo the fittings and climb over, the hammer would be useful in an emergency. All up, a great product, well made, which will do the job perfectly when we head North for the school holidays!
Pet Barrier - Pajero NXBy: Johnny Horrocks on 10 June 2020Yes it's designed as a 'pet barrier' but I have no pets, I'm using it as a quasi Cargo Barrier (understanding it's not officially one). Super easy to install and I feel safe it will keep the 'cargo area' gear in the back where it should be. But, what I didn't anticipate is that the middle row seats cannot be folded forward as the carrier it 'screwed' to the head rests which prevents the folding forward of the seats. You will have to remove the bolts everytime you need to fold forward, this can be made 'easier' if you use the hand-twist bolts in the headrest and remove them each time you want to fold forward - a little bit niggly but not a major issue.
light cargo / pet barrier8 February 2020great product , easy to install and remove , only thing i would add is it needs side panels on it to fill in the gap between the cargo barrier and the rear window , as my dog is a large breed and he manages to get thought that gap ,