Share This Item:
LHS Side Mirror Aerial Mount to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
Our Side Mirror Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bulbar or a modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Removes the aerial from your line of sight whilst driving, or for a passenger who likes to take photos through the windscreen.
- Designed using 3D scanning and CAD to ensure a seamless fit.
- Slotted mount allows for easy installation and modification of the aerial and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded stainless steel, powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great.
- Please note: This install requires drilling and installation of a Nutsert. A Nutsert gun or tool would make the job easier, however, hardware is included to enable a tool-less installation.
- 1 x Side Mirror Aerial Mount to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 – Left Hand (Passenger) Side
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
This is not a Vogue Industries product and KAON has no affiliation with Vogue Industries.
How is the aerial cable installed with this bracket?
The easiest way is to run the cable between the door gap to the grommet underneath the bracket into the cabin.
Some people have suggested you can run the cable underneath the bracket and quarter panel back into the engine bay, but we haven’t seen it done personally.
What is the recommended maximum weight and or length of the aerial that can be mounted to the Side Aerial Mount for the LC200?
We recommend no longer than 600mm long.
Is the mount suitable for long distances on corrugated roads?
The mount is suitable for outback travel when installed correctly.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
what a great productBy: evan jones on 6 September 2021picked up an Ariel mount for my 200 series and was blown away buy the quality ,service and communication. will be using more kaon products in the future. highly recommend .
Kaon Passenger side CB aerial mountingBy: Lindsay Beeson on 24 August 2021What a fantastic piece of aftermarket engineering. Gets the CB aerial out of the way and tucks in neatly into the "A" pillar mount. Discreet and out of the way and looks like it belongs to begin with. Great video to assist install all round a great idea.
good itemBy: Steve Broadley on 26 January 2021fits well, looks good, good item
Side mirror aerial mount for 200 series landcruiseBy: Dwayne on 16 December 2020Perfect bracket and easy to install. Looks great .