Share This Item:
RHS Side Mirror Aerial Mount to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
Our Side Mirror Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bulbar or a modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Removes the aerial from your line of sight whilst driving, or for a passenger who likes to take photos through the windscreen.
- Designed using 3D scanning and CAD to ensure a seamless fit.
- Slotted mount allows for easy installation and modification of the aerial and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded stainless steel, powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great.
- Please note: This install requires drilling and installation of a Nutsert. A Nutsert gun or tool would make the job easier, however, hardware is included to enable a tool-less installation.
- 1 x Side Mirror Aerial Mount to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 – Right Hand (Drivers) Side
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
This is not a Vogue Industries product and KAON has no affiliation with Vogue Industries.
How is the aerial cable installed with this bracket?
The easiest way is to run the cable between the door gap to the grommet underneath the bracket into the cabin.
Some people have suggested you can run the cable underneath the bracket and quarter panel back into the engine bay, but we haven’t seen it done personally.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Kaon RHS Aerial MountBy: murray Friend on 7 July 2021A quality made and presented mount. complete with everything for installation. Fits and works as expected from a Australian designed and manufactured product
Kaon Side Mirror Aerial MountBy: Baden lane on 21 April 2021Not being a fan of bull or nudge bars or bonnet antennae mounts for my 2020 LC 200 Landcruiser, I located these Side Mirror Mounts from Kaon. Manufactured in Brisbane from stainless steel and they looked right for the job. Placed my internet order for left and right had side mounts and they arrived within two days. Pleasantly surprised by the quality of the material, beautiful black finish, stainless screws and complete set of instructions which were easy to follow. Taking my time, installed antennae's in an hour or so, running the cables through to the engine bay was a breeze. The finished installation is very neat and looks professional. A great product for those who don't have a front bar or not keen on mudguard mounts. Great buy!