Share This Item:
Recovery Tow Points to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
You often hear about ensuring you have an adequate recovery kit before heading off-road, but what many overlook is perhaps the most important part – the recovery point itself. Factory tow and tie-down points on your vehicle simply aren’t designed for safe off-road use. Upgrading to points designed specifically to handle the load stresses of recovery situations ensures that when the inevitable happens, you’re ready to go.
- 20mm thick Australian Made Steel, Billet CNC Machined.
- Soft shackle friendly, with a large opening and rounded edges.
- Designed to safely manage stresses generated during an angled recovery.
- Low profile and specifically designed for the LC200, for optimium approach/departure angles.
- Featuring a Cerakote finish in either Titanium Grey or Sedona Red. Cerakote is renowned for being an incredibly durable, corrosion-resistant ceramic coating. Typically used on firearms, it resists most solvents and chemicals, and has high levels of hardness and adhesion.
- 5000kg WLL.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.