Transfer Case & Exhaust Guard to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser 2007-2016
Product Code: KS0164
or 4 payments of $77.50 with Info
Transfer Case & Exhaust Underbody Guards to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser (2007-2016) – Bash Plates
Our heavy-duty underbody guards protect your transfer case and exhaust cross over against damage, both on and off-road.
- With cleverly hidden rear reinforcements, our steel plate guards are durable and rugged, prolonging the life of your 4x4.
- Made from 4mm Steel with a rust-resistant Electro Zinc Plated finish.
- Designed with maximum clearance and optimum approach/departure angles.
- Recessed mounting bolts and smooth transitions allow you to slide over obstacles found out on the tracks with ease.
- Strategically placed generous vents and drainage holes to keep everything running cool.
- Chassis-mounted cross brace provides extra support and allows seamless mounting of the KAON Heavy Duty Fuel Tank Guard (sold separately).
- Designed to integrate perfectly with the KAON Transmission Guard, but can be used independently and may fit with other brands of underbody guards.
To suit Toyota FJ Cruiser (2007-2016):
- 1 x Transfer Case & Exhaust Guard
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Please note: our shipping providers are currently experiencing delivery delays of between 7-10 days on top of the below timeframes.
We get it – ordering new gear is exciting, and you'll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. We partner with reliable services to offer secure and fast shipping, anywhere in Australia, or the world. Depending on the provider you have selected, our approximate shipping timeframes are as follows:
Metro East Coast – 1-5 business days
Metro West Coast & Regional Aus – 10-15 business days
UPS Express International – 5-6 business days
AusPost Express International – 7-12 business days
AusPost International – 2-3 weeks
Orders placed by 12pm AEST Monday to Friday are normally processed and despatched that same day. Orders are typically dispatched within 1-2 days of purchase, if there is a change or issue, we will contact you.
For more information, visit our Shipping page
KAON manufactured products are backed by a 3-year, unlimited km warranty. For more details, see our returns page.
We know that sometimes, things don’t go to plan, and that you might need to return something for a number of reasons.
Returns help us better understand our products and how we can improve them, as well as providing us a chance to better understand your needs as a customer. Ultimately, they help us in our pursuit of constant improvement and innovation.
We are committed to working with you to try and find a solution.
If you think you might need a return, here’s our returns process:
1. Log into your account and click on "Resolution Centre" to get the process started.
Here, you'll be guided through the steps required to lodge your return. If you don't have an account, contact us.
2. We’ll work with you to work out a solution, as soon as possible.
This will depend on circumstances of your return in line with our policies, and could be a refund, replacement, repairs, credit, partial credit, or refusal. We always endeavour to work out a solution that you are happy with. For more details, see our full returns page here.
3. If required, we will advise you to return the item back to us, via tracked postage or courier.
Please note that without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund. If you are sending back an item that was damaged, we will reimburse you for any shipping costs incurred to return the item.