Share This Item:
Rear Door Drop Down Table to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
The easiest work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catchup, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite.
- Precision laser cut and folded 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade) with an attractive brushed finish, so it’s quick and easy to clean after use.
- Dual fold-away design is compact, and compatible with most drawer and fridge setups.
- Elastic catches and bungee buttons to keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Easy side height adjustment to keep it level.
- Quick and easy install takes just 30 minutes.
- Rated to 12kg when half unfolded and 8kg fully unfolded, so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- Provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 823mm x 346mm.
- Table sits 36mm off trim at bottom, top lip sits flush with most raised section of door trim.
- 1x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Toyota FJ Cruiser
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
How much does the Rear Door Drop Town Table weigh?
The table weighs in at just 5kg.
How much weight can the Rear Door Drop Town Table hold?
The table is load rated to 12kg when half unfolded and 8kg fully unfolded. So, with the table at capacity, you can have up to 17kg (12kg half unfolded load rating + 5kg table weight) of total weight on the rear door.
I have rear drawers, will the table fit?
The table is designed to be compact and sits 36mm off the trim at the bottom, with the top lip of the table sitting flush with the most raised section of the molded door trim.
How big is it?
The table provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 823mm x 346mm.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Kaon qualityBy: David on 19 September 2021Fits perfectly with the drawers and such an easy install. Kaon have nailed it again
FJ Rear Door Table is good stainless steel qualityBy: Philip Moss on 20 July 2020The table is good quality S/S and easy to install with a few simple tools. Option to bolt on to the door (by taking off door cover) is a plus point and comes with the nuts, bolts and washers to do this if you choose. Once in place the table is easy to operate and seems sturdy enough. As you would imagine, the first fold is more sturdy than the fully folded table (hence the max weight difference). That said I have had a lightweight Grill on the fully opened table and it didn't sag. Overall, happy with the table and can see it coming in use on 4wd and camping trips