Share This Item:
Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: This shelf is not compatible with the GX Model.
The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf here. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup) and bag hooks.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 VX, GXL, Sahara & Sahara Horizon
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
230mm clearance is required from the grab handle centre to an existing cargo barrier.
The shelf measures 1160 x 450mm.
When installed, there is 870mm clearance to the floor, and 175mm of clearance from the ceiling to the bottom of the shelf.
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
EXTENSION BRACKETSBy: Michael Kelly on 30 September 2021THE REAR ROOF SHELF IS GREAT,I WAS GOING TO CALL YOU GUYS TO SEE IF YOU COULD MAKE UP 2 X EXTRA SIDE BRACKET OF ABOUT 80/100MM IN WIDTH JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE THE OPTION OF ADDING THOSE ITEMS IN THE SHELF THAT ARE A LITTLE BIGGER AS THE LAND CRUISER ROOF DIPS DOWN TOWARDS THE BACK AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO PUT BIGGER THINGS UP THERE.THAT WOULD BE A GREAT ADDITION AND AN GREAT OPTION TO HAVE.
200 Series Rear ShelfBy: Adam Percival on 31 August 2021What a great storage idea, well designed and throughout product. Love your work Kaon crew.
Roof ShelfBy: Julian Bowes on 14 July 2021These arrived with a paint blemish from overseas shipping, however Kaon's Customer Service was fast & excellent offering an amicable solution. I've not tried to install yet pending some touch-up painting.
Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota Landcruiser LC200By: Scott on 9 July 2021The shelf arrived promptly, was well packaged and was very easy to install after watching the you tube video. It fits perfectly and looks great. The quality is exceptional.
stand alone roof shelfBy: steven chapman on 8 June 2021Great quality product and so easy to fit