Share This Item:
Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota Landcruiser LC200
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials.
Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf here. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup) and bag hooks.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Toyota Landcruiser LC200
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
230mm clearance is required from the grab handle centre to an existing cargo barrier.
The shelf measures 1110 x 450mm. The Overall shelf dimensions are 1160 x 475 x 124mm.
When installed, there is 870mm clearance to the floor, and 175mm of clearance from the ceiling to the bottom of the shelf.
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
What a great product!By: Kade Greenwood on 16 April 2021I opted to pop into Kaon and pick up the shelf - I was super impressed at the service and the setup. And what cool product. Easy to install and makes a big difference to how I pack my wagon. Highly reccomended.
Kaon shelf for 200By: Mike Henderson on 2 April 2021Great ozzie product that was easy to fit after watching the video, have bought one for friend and installed his too. He’s made a panel to sit in the bottom to stop any items falling through. Probably easy before figment. Thank guys.
200 series rear cargo rackBy: Peter Chown on 2 April 2021Would rate the quality of the product very high with great fitting instructions. I would however question their max load of 10 kg as it feels much sturdier than that , 20 kg would feel more appropriate guess it’s a very conservative rating. Great product built solid.
Rear Roof ShelfBy: David Blore on 9 March 2021Great product - fitted in accordance with instructions in less than an hour. One suggestion: if the rear lip can be reduced, that would make it more access friendly and useable.
Game ChangerBy: Mat Campbell on 3 March 2021This is an update of a review from a couple of months back. Well, this shelf has been a game changer. I've now done a couple of remote trips with it and no rattles or any problems off-road. The best thing about it is that this is now where all my light stuff lives that used to take up precious drawer space. It's given my drawers a new-lease on life and hasn't added really any weight for the GVM considerations. Still 5-star