Share This Item:
Rear Shock Absorber Stone Guards to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
Invested in a set of quality shock absorbers, but concerned about how long they’ll last in our harsh conditions? Rear Shock Guards protect your shock absorbers from stone and rock damage on the roughest roads Australia has to offer.
- Durable construction made to withstand harsh Australian conditions and protect the investment made in good quality shock absorbers.
- Great coverage, protecting the shock mount bolt and the lower section of your shock absorber.
- Will suit all shocks up to 85mm in diameter (BP51, Kings, Dobinson, Bilstein, Lovell, TJM Pace, etc).
- 3-point mounting design ensures the guard is secure, while also easy to install.
- Precision laser cut and folded 3mm stainless steel, available in natural stainless or powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great.
- 2 x Rear Shock Absorber Stone Guards to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 (1 Set). Please select Natural Stainless or Black powder coat above.
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
200 Series Rear Shock GuardsBy: Adam Percival on 31 August 2021Great product and design. Definitely worth having that protection for your rear shocks.
shock stone guardsBy: mark on 17 August 2021these things are great, they are well made and very robust,they will save rear shocks from rock damage flying up from your own wheels.I wish i had them years ago on my other cars that had rear shocks dented all the way in to the inner chambers.great product Australian made and well worth the money. I am using them on my lovell 4.2t gvm kit to save the $7000 kit from destruction
LC200 Shock Guards TJM Pace Remote Reservoir ShockBy: Stuart on 29 July 2021Great product, easy to fit up & fit TJM Pace Remote reservoir shocks no problem. Highly recommend.
Shock GuardsBy: Julian Bowes on 14 July 2021I had a set of BubBuilt Rear Shock Armor (never installed), why those are twice as thick and offer more bottom protection from a direct underside rock impact, my adventures would probably be more susceptible to stones picked up by tire tread and thrown against the shock tube or wedged between tire and shock. The Kaon guards fully cover against possibilty and are much easier to install.
Stone Guards.By: Julian Bowes on 14 July 2021High quality, not as stout as those of BudBuilt they do provide more side protection against possibility of stones picked up by tires and thrown against tiger shock tube. Should be fine for my purposes and easier to install.