Share This Item:
Rear Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
Our Rear Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bulbar or a popular modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Removes the aerial from your line of sight whilst driving, or for a passenger who likes to take photos out the window.
- Designed to allow factory rear wheel cover to be retained.
- Slotted mount ensures easy installation and modification of the aerial and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded 4mm stainless steel, powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great. (Natural Stainless protoype in images no longer available).
- 1 x Rear Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460.
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great designBy: Brock gordon on 22 October 2020Well presented product with a great design as finish for prados keeps aerial out of site. Strengthening to allow for heavy /larger aerials would be a bonus And tubing or hooking system for aerial cable to keep it neater would be far better then stick on zip tie tags
Great Product -By: Greg Perkins on 4 September 2020Great product - works with or without Wheel cover, well fabricated
Great aerial mountBy: Glenn on 8 June 2020After suffering a rattle and noise in my back door of my Prado 150 for sometime, I replaced another manufacturers heavy extension mount and aerial Mount bracket with this Product . I now have no rattle or noise in the back door and people have commented on the quality and looks of this bracket. It would be good to have provision for a light weight led work light on this brackeT.
A Nicely Made Bracket That WorksBy: Rob on 18 May 2020This Bracket is very well thought out and made. Fitted up without any issues. Great Aussie work Karon.
Great but could be betterBy: Mark Bosker on 10 March 2020Awesome bit of gear, just wish it had some holes drilled across it so you could zip tie the cable neater