Share This Item:
Double Rear Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460
Our Double Rear Aerial Mount provides a secure and discreet alternative to conventional aerial mounting locations.
- Great for those running no bulbar or a popular modern hoopless-style bullbar.
- Removes the aerial from your line of sight whilst driving, or for a passenger who likes to take photos out the window.
- Dual mounting options provide flexibility in your setup – mount two aerials, or both an aerial and work/camp light.
- Slotted aerial mount ensures easy installation and modification of the aerial and cable.
- Precision laser cut and folded 4mm stainless steel, powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great. (Natural Stainless prototype in images no longer available).
- Please note: if you are running a larger tyre or offset a spacer may be required, find them here.
- 1 x Double Rear Aerial Mount to suit Toyota Prado 150 / Lexus GX 460.
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Can I retain the factory wheel cover with this bracket?
Whilst this mount does allow for the factory spare tyre cover to be retained, the bracket will sit hard up against the backing plate, causing the cover to sit proud and a little crooked.
What aerials / antennas can I use on this mount?
We don’t recommend that you run a longer, heavier aerial on rear mounts. We suggest a 600mm fibreglass antenna, or if you want a longer one opt for a lightweight whip antenna.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|