Share This Item:
Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Nissan Patrol Y62 Series 1–5 (2013–current)
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf here. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup) and bag hooks.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Nissan Patrol Y62 Series 1–5 (2013–current)
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf measures 1180 x 475mm.
When installed, there is 760mm clearance to the floor, and 175mm of clearance from the ceiling to the bottom of the shelf.
From the centre of the handle to the shelf fence (back of shelf / most forward point in car) is 300mm.
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|