Share This Item:
Rear door table and cage bundle for Prado 120 / Lexus GX 470
Net Replacement Cage
- Brushed and edge rounded stainless steel
- Molle pack compatible (not included) and comes with two bottle openers
- 60mm wide storage space
- Requires removal of the door trim for installation
- Fits behind KAON rear door table.
Folding stainless steel rear door table
- Made from easy to clean 316 Stainless steel with an attractive brushed finish.
- Rattle and noise free design with easy to use elastic catches.
- Take approximately 30 minutes to install.
- Does not obstruct access to door hatches.
- 10kg rated capacity.
- If your vehicle has drawers, please ensure there is an allowance of 35mm from the centre of the rear door to your drawers.
- Precision laser cut and folded.
- Designed and Made in Australia.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Rear door folding table and cageBy: Joe on 24 January 2021Outstanding quality products. Love the folding table and rear cage setup in my Prado 120. Thanks KAON!
Great gear awsome qualityBy: Stanko on 30 December 2020Love the rear table for the 120 prado
Fold down tableBy: James on 8 September 2020Awesome piece of kit. Straight forward and easy to install, looks fantastic and works a treat!
StokedBy: Joel on 19 May 2020Thanks KAON for creating such a badass piece of kit. The addition of the plastic knobs to store the table work well, and shows that they continue to improve the product. Installation was easy as. Looks much better than the terrible net that it replaced. Cheers!
Rear Door Table for PradoBy: Mark Winters on 28 April 2020Very well made product, very solid and well finished. My only comment/suggestion is that the screws affixing the brackets to the rear door moulding might be longer, to ensure they go into the metal of the door itself. I think this would make the table far more secure and robust. (I intend to replace the supplied screws with longer ones in the near future). Otherwise, can’t wait to use it (I will, however also be getting a 400mm x 300mm piece of sheet steel or other insulator, to put against the rear plastic door moulding when I’m using a gas cooker, to ensure the heat from putting a cooker on the table doesn’t affect the door’s plastic moulding (possible accessory to go with the table guys??). But overall, an excellent product.