Share This Item:
Rear Door Drop Down Table and Cage to suit Toyota Prado 120 / Lexus GX 470
The Rear Door Drop Down Table and Cage makes for the ultimate work and prep surface for life on the road – whether it’s a roadside lunch, a little email catchup, or the ultimate drinks bar at the campsite. Please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
- Precision laser cut and folded 316 Stainless Steel (Marine Grade) with an attractive brushed finish, so it’s quick and easy to clean after use.
- Fold-away design is compact and compatible with most drawer and fridge setups.
- Elastic catches and bungee buttons to keep everything rattle-free on corrugated roads.
- Table includes an easy height adjustment to keep it level.
- Rear Cage includes a bottle opener on each end, while the slotted design is compatible with MOLLE pack systems.
- Rated to 10kg, so you can rest assured it’s up to the task of holding everything you need.
- Provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1070mm x 350mm.
- Quick and easy install to install. Note that the Cage does require the removal of door trim and some drilling to install.
- 1 x Rear Door Drop Town Table to suit Toyota Prado 120 / Lexus GX 470
- 1 x Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Toyota Prado 120 / Lexus GX 470
- Mounting brackets and mounting hardware
Australian Designed, Made and Owned
How much does the Rear Door Drop Town Table weigh?
The table weighs in at just 8kg.
How much weight can the Rear Door Drop Town Table hold?
The table is load rated to 10kg. So, with the table at capacity, you can have 18kg (10kg load rating + 8kg table weight) of total weight on the rear door.
I have rear drawers, will the table fit?
The table is designed to be compact, but please ensure that your setup has a minimum of 35mm clearance between the centre of the rear door and any drawer systems, fridge cages or other accessories.
How big is it?
The table provides a practical and generous surface area, measuring 1070mm x 350mm.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Rear door folding table and cageBy: Joe on 24 January 2021Outstanding quality products. Love the folding table and rear cage setup in my Prado 120. Thanks KAON!
Great gear awsome qualityBy: Stanko on 30 December 2020Love the rear table for the 120 prado
Fold down tableBy: James on 8 September 2020Awesome piece of kit. Straight forward and easy to install, looks fantastic and works a treat!
StokedBy: Joel on 19 May 2020Thanks KAON for creating such a badass piece of kit. The addition of the plastic knobs to store the table work well, and shows that they continue to improve the product. Installation was easy as. Looks much better than the terrible net that it replaced. Cheers!
Rear Door Table for PradoBy: Mark Winters on 28 April 2020Very well made product, very solid and well finished. My only comment/suggestion is that the screws affixing the brackets to the rear door moulding might be longer, to ensure they go into the metal of the door itself. I think this would make the table far more secure and robust. (I intend to replace the supplied screws with longer ones in the near future). Otherwise, can’t wait to use it (I will, however also be getting a 400mm x 300mm piece of sheet steel or other insulator, to put against the rear plastic door moulding when I’m using a gas cooker, to ensure the heat from putting a cooker on the table doesn’t affect the door’s plastic moulding (possible accessory to go with the table guys??). But overall, an excellent product.