Rear Door Table and Cage to suit Prado 120
Product Code: KS0185
Or 4 interest-free payments of $86.25 with Learn more.
Share This Item:
Rear door table and cage bundle for Prado 120.
Net Replacement Cage
- Brushed and edge rounded stainless steel
- Molle pack compatible (not included) and comes with two bottle openers
- 60mm wide storage space
- Requires removal of the door trim for installation
- Fits behind KAON rear door table.
Folding stainless steel rear door table
- Made from easy to clean 316 Stainless steel with an attractive brushed finish.
- Rattle and noise free design with easy to use elastic catches.
- Take approximately 30 minutes to install.
- Does not obstruct access to door hatches.
- 10kg rated capacity.
- If your vehicle has drawers, please ensure there is an allowance of 35mm from the centre of the rear door to your drawers.
- Precision laser cut and folded.
- Designed and Made in Australia.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
StokedBy: Joel on 19 May 2020Thanks KAON for creating such a badass piece of kit. The addition of the plastic knobs to store the table work well, and shows that they continue to improve the product. Installation was easy as. Looks much better than the terrible net that it replaced. Cheers!
Rear Door Table for PradoBy: Mark Winters on 28 April 2020Very well made product, very solid and well finished. My only comment/suggestion is that the screws affixing the brackets to the rear door moulding might be longer, to ensure they go into the metal of the door itself. I think this would make the table far more secure and robust. (I intend to replace the supplied screws with longer ones in the near future). Otherwise, can’t wait to use it (I will, however also be getting a 400mm x 300mm piece of sheet steel or other insulator, to put against the rear plastic door moulding when I’m using a gas cooker, to ensure the heat from putting a cooker on the table doesn’t affect the door’s plastic moulding (possible accessory to go with the table guys??). But overall, an excellent product.
Prado rear tableBy: Trevor on 8 April 2020This is a fantastic table would recommend this to all.
Prado 120 rear door table and cageBy: Terry Cantwell on 24 March 2020Prado 120 rear door table and cage is great so easy to fit and looks good to. Will make meal prep so much easier. It works as a handy windbreak for the cooker also. The cage is great to store helpful cooking accessories. I have a mate who is also going to order one after seeing how practical. it is. I have also ordered and fitted a rear table for my brothers Prado 150 which he is more than happy with. Thanks KAON quality products.
Great qualityBy: Bill on 28 February 2020Well made and nicely designed. Fairly easy installation. Seeing as I had the door trim off for the cage installation, I decided to use M5 bolts and nylex nuts instead of the self-tappers for the table brackets. I'm very happy with the table and cage.