Share This Item:
Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Toyota Prado 120
The Prado rear door cavities are great for storing little bits and pieces, but the factory nets sag with time, allowing things to slip through. Upgrading to a cage provides a solid barrier to keep everything in place, and made out of sturdy Stainless Steel you can rest assured it’ll stand the test of time.
- Precision laser cut Stainless Steel with an attractive brushed finish, all edge rounded so it’s safe to handle.
- Includes a bottle opener on each end, so you’re never without one again.
- Slotted design is compatible with MOLLE pack systems.
- Quick and easy install to install. Note that the Cage does require removal of the door trim and some drilling to install.
- The Rear Door Cage is compatible with our Rear Door Table.
- 1x Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Toyota Prado 120
- Mounting hardware
Australian Designed, Made and Owned
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Rear Door Cage Net Replacement Prado 120By: Greg Pritchard on 20 April 2021Totally made this space usable by replacing the factory net. Easy to install, looks good and has now made a very practical spot to store the odds and ends that you use a lot.
Cage net replacementBy: John Ralston on 4 March 2021Brilliant. The net never ever worked. This a great solution and easy to fit.
Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Prado 120By: Shane Walker on 20 January 2021Part is well manufactured and fitted perfectly to my vehicle. Good quality hardware included. Looks awesome on the vehicle.
120 rear door cageBy: David on 11 January 2021Glad to get rid of net and be able to replace with a product that will not droop over time
Rear Door Cage Net Replacement to suit Prado 120By: IVAN LUMINI on 16 October 2020I am very satisfied. Fast and accurate. Thank you