Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 (GXL, VX, Sahara & Horizon)
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, with minimal install fuss.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Easy to remove when not in use, taking just 2 minutes and requiring no tools.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 (GXL, VX, Sahara & Horizon models)
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Please note this barrier does not fit the GX model.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Do your Cargo barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, the barriers are not able to be adjusted vertically.
Can the barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
All true butBy: Ray Earle on 17 November 2021All these reviews are fair & reasonable and the product is good but my 35kg German Shepherd snuck around the side - we have renamed her Houdini Honeybunny - perhaps back to the drawing board to make it Houdini proof?
All true butBy: Ray Earle on 15 November 2021All these reviews are fair & reasonable and the product is good but my 35kg German Shepherd snuck around the side - we have renamed her Houdini Honeybunny - perhaps back to the drawing board to make it Houdini proof?
Cargo barrier 200 seriesBy: Brody jarrett on 12 October 2021I really like the simplicity and functionality of the cargo barrier over a traditional install and would buy again. I do have some suggestions for improvements, possibly some rubber or felt over the brackets that connect to the rear grab handles to prevent marks/rubbing. The rear head rests also don’t clip down properly and lock in it looks like the 3D printed bush might be a tad too high preventing the lock out feature.
Cargo barrierBy: Ryan on 9 August 2021Good product, easy and quick to install / remove, was missing a nutsert but emailed kaon, and quickly resolved.
Light Cargo Pet Barrier to suit TOYOTA LC200 LandcBy: Mr. David Maskell on 12 March 2021Excellent product. Easy to fit. Finish is great and stronger than expected. Australian. Well done guys!