Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Isuzu MU-X 2014–2021
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, with minimal install fuss.
PLEASE NOTE: This barrier may affect side airbag deployment in the rear of the vehicle. It is not recommended that the barrier be used with passengers present in the third row of seats.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
There is clearance around all sides of the barrier. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Easy to remove when not in use, taking just 2 minutes and requiring no tools.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Isuzu MU-X (Suits Gen 1 – 2014-July 2021)
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Do your Cargo barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, the barriers are not able to be adjusted vertically.
Can the barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Cargo barrierBy: David Hayden on 27 April 2021Fits great, 10 minutes to install. Easily removed if you have to
Good quality cargo barrierBy: Chris Gilbert on 22 October 2020This was recommended by others and hasn't disappointed. It's light and strong, which is all I want in a cargo barrier.
Cargo barrierBy: Peter De Maria on 11 August 2020Great product, extremely happy with it,very easy to install and remove when not required
Isuzu MUX Light Cargo Pet BarrierBy: Justin on 18 May 2020Awesome, simple bit of gear. Easily removed if needed. Well made and good fitting instructions. Just what I needed.
Great qualityBy: Nathan on 8 October 2019Great product, easy to install in our Mu-x, will do the job for what we have in the back, great service and excellent price.