Share This Item:
Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Nissan Patrol GU Y61
It’s an unwritten rule: the more you go camping, the more stuff you seem to acquire. We get it, the gadgets and toys are half the fun, but when space is tight it’s tricky to find the room to pack anything other than the essentials. Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelf helps you get organised, with a secure place to store smaller, lightweight items that so often end up chaotically floating around the back of the car. So you can pack more of the creature comforts you love, without worrying about where on earth you’re going to put them.
PLEASE NOTE: The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf here. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
- Make clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – its interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Two bottle openers (so you’ve always got one right next to your fridge setup).
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- 1 x Standalone Rear Roof Shelf to suit Nissan Patrol GU Y61
- All hardware, bolts, nut blocks and retainers required to install are included
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Is the Standalone Shelf compatible with a cargo barrier?
The KAON Barrier is not required to mount this shelf, if you already have one of our barriers and are after a shelf solution, see our barrier-compatible shelf. The Standalone Rear Roof Shelf may not fit if you already have a cargo barrier installed in your vehicle.
Whilst not recommended, the Standalone Shelf to suit the Nissan Patrol GU can be installed with a KAON Cargo Barrier, the shelves rear fence will need to be uninstalled to do so.
How big is the Standalone Shelf?
220mm clearance is required from the grab handle centre to an existing cargo barrier.
The shelf measures 1110 x 470mm.
When installed, there is 575mm clearance to the top of Titan Drawers, and 195mm of clearance from the ceiling to the bottom of the shelf near the rear light.
What is the load capacity for the Standalone Shelf?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Rear shelfBy: Ian on 28 December 2021I had been looking for a solution to storing small gear and this is ideal as it uses the unusable space
Fantastic space additionBy: Matt Hales on 2 May 2021Super simple assembly and installation, the black textured powder coat looks fantastic and seems super durable. 5 minutes to fit and great amounts of adjustability to suit your desired position.
gu rear shelfBy: ian clegg on 25 January 2021fits good nice product. would be better if it was 10-15mm lower or had more hight adjustments. as travel buddy wont fit on top with out modifications. but thats just me tho