Share This Item:
Translated into English, Katana means the curved, single-edge sword used by Samurai, their weapon of choice.
In tree talk, we simply say “man-powered chain saw.” This beefy, two-handed folding saw from Silky is currently the biggest in its class.
Five features that will help you choose a Katana Boy
- Huge 500mm length folding saw with its own carry bag that will fit under the seat of the 4WD
- Possibly the largest folding saw in the world - A jaw dropping sight when extended
- Easy maintenance and sharpenable blade
- Cuts through a 50cm tree or branch like a hot knife through butter
- Safety features to protect you, your hands and the blade.