Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, with minimal install fuss.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Easy to remove when not in use, taking just 2 minutes and requiring no tools.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105 – Select your model above: rear grab handles facing inwards OR downwards.
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Do your Cargo barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, the barriers are not able to be adjusted vertically.
Can the barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
Cargo barrierBy: David casey on 9 June 2020Love this product. Have one in my Prado and purchased another for my sons land cruiser . Very easy to install and also remove if you need to carry long objects. So much easier than a traditional cargo barrier
Easy to fit - great qualityBy: Brad on 15 May 2020This is very easy to fit, and has clearly been designed specifically for the Landcruiser 100 series. The quality of the barrier and all fittings is top notch. Great value too. Highly recommend.