Share This Item:
Genuine QuickFist Rubber Clamps – Shovel Axe Holder – 1 Pair 25-45mm Diameter
The perfect way to securely store all your tools, gear and accessories for quick access. Mount a shovel on your roof rack, a torch under the seat, a hatchet on a cargo barrier, an axe on a bed rack, or even fishing rods on the trusty old tinny… with a variety of potential uses and mounting positions, the only limit is your imagination.
- Great for mounting shovels, axes, fishing rods, torches, brooms etc.
- Clamp design makes it quick and convenient to secure or remove items, while rubber mounting ensures a tight grip with no rattles.
- Doesn’t damage mounted items like alternative screw/threaded bolt-style holders.
- UV resistant and not affected by hot or cold climates.
- Made in the USA from high quality heavy duty transportation grade rubber.
- 1 pair will support up to 20kg (10kg each).
- Holds objects 25mm to 45mm in diameter.
- 2 x Genuine Quick Fist Rubber Clamps (25–45mm grip range)
- 2 x M5x20 countersunk stainless bolts
- 2 x M5 Nyloc nuts
- 2 x M5 washers
*QuickFists are made in the USA. US and Worldwide Patents Pending. UK Patent 24032623.
~Shovel and pictured accessories other than the QuickFist Clamps are not included.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
QuickFist Rubber Clamps for ShovelBy: Greg Mew on 10 June 2021The QuickFist Rubber Clamps work OK. They are a little awkward to clamp onto the shovel but once on hold the shovel in place. No problems holding a shovel in for a trip from Brisbane to Darwin and back. We travelled a lot of corrugated dirt back roads. A second mounting bolt may be worth considering to stop them rotating but with the shovel in no problems were found. Make sure that you get the correct size. The ones first suppled were the smaller ones by mistake but these were quickly replaced by Kaon. Excellent service in this regard.
Quick fist rubber clampBy: Mathew Groat on 17 February 2021Seem to be very solid and durable, looks good on the roof rack,I will be buying more once my build is further along..
Good Solution for minor modBy: Rick on 5 October 2020Had these on Prado I just sold simply as shovel carriers attached to roof rack. Bought same product for same duty on new Prado
Shovel holderBy: Michael on 28 July 2020Shovel holder is much better than my previous screw type and is quicker at removing and refitting the shovel.
No IssuesBy: Grant McDonald on 24 June 2020Product arrived very quick and is exactly as advertised. Service was excellent highly recommend. These grips are perfect for the job I needed them for securing a long handle shovel to my camper trailer.