Share This Item:
This kit DOES NOT include mounting pins. Don't have a set of mounting pins already? We also sell a kit that includes them, you can find the listing here.
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy MATRAX after they’ve just saved your hide. Flush Flat MAXTRAX Mounting Brackets enable safe and secure roof mounting, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your MAXTRAX hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your MAXTRAX will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Ability to be mounted in East-West or North-South orientations.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- 2 brackets
- 4 slot nuts and stainless steel bolts
- All to suit Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform + MAXTRAX mounting pin system
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
East-West fitted brackets can sit centred on the 4-slat platform rack, but off centred on 5-slat platform rack.
North-South fitted brackets will not fit on outside slat position on 5-slat rack.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting BracketBy: Brett on 8 November 2020I have used the brackets a couple of times now, having had to remove it once or twice. Easier than anything else I’ve used, takes a few seconds to take on and off. Really happy with the flexibility it offers so I can change my platform configuration with ease. I would definitely recommend this product. It’s strong and well made.
Review Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Bracket Plate fBy: Rolf on 20 July 2020Much better than the Rhino alternative. The brackets are a bit heavy tho'. They might be better if .5 - 1mm thinner.