Share This Item:
BBQ Scraper – 5 in 1 Cleaning Tool and Bottle Opener to suit 4 Digit Model Weber* Qxxxx BBQs
We love our Weber Q BBQ. But, we couldn't find a BBQ scraper that would fit the grill shape of the Weber perfectly – so we designed our own.
To suit the grills of Weber Q BBQs with 4 Digit model series (1000, 1200, 2000, 2200 etc).
- Made from 2mm thick precision laser cut 304 Stainless Steel with a brushed finish.
- Linished and edge rounded so it’s safe to handle.
- Made to suit the shape of your Weber Q BBQ perfectly, so you can get into all the tight spots other cleaning tools can’t. (Spacing is 17.5mm centre to centre of grill bars.)
- Our tool is safer than common alternative wire brush options, which can often leave remnant wire pieces that could be ingested.
- Flat scraper for cleaning the top surface of the grill.
- Deep teeth to remove the bulk of the grime.
- Smaller teeth to clean the shallow sections of the grill.
- Single deep tooth to "floss" and thoroughly clean the gaps in the grill.
- Bottle opener so you can crack open your favourite beverage, because what’s a BBQ with one.
- We know, 6? But we only said 5? Well, it also comes with a handy cut-out hook that allows you to hang it on the BBQ’s wire bracket.
- 1 x 4 Digit BBQ Scraper Tool
WHICH TOOL IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
To know which accessories will suit your Weber Q BBQ, you need to know your model number.
From 2003 to 2013: Each line of grills were numbered as 100, 200 and 300 – this is the ‘3 Digit’ Range.
From 2014: Weber changed the line numbering from 100’s to 1000’s, so the 100 became the 1000, 220 became 2200 and so on – this is the current ‘4 Digit Range’.
Got an older 3 Digit model Weber Q? We've got you covered – check out our other listing here for the tool to suit.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Weber BBQ and pictured accessories other than the BBQ Scraper Tool are not included.
*Weber is a registered trademark of Weber Stephen Products LLC.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
InnovativeBy: Matt on 6 January 2022A great innovation and quality item. A must have.
Bbq scraperBy: Ross on 30 November 2021Great little product. My only suggestion would be a hole drilled into it to be able to tie it onto som thin stainless wire to be able to clip onto something like a table or the bbq instead of just hooking it on the loop existing.
Weber Q BBQ scraperBy: Dominic Pepe on 9 September 2021Great product. Does what it says.
Review 4 Digit BBQ Scraper to suit WeberBy: stephen paul niaura on 1 July 2021use first day received very happy with product
Time saverBy: Jeremy on 19 May 2021Such a great little product! Saves heaps of time. High quality and very functional.