Share This Item:
Angled Wind Deflector Maxtrax Mounts to suit Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
Get double duty out of roof-mounted Maxtrax. Positioned at a 45º angle, these Maxtrax mounting brackets act as a wind deflector for vehicles running bulky roof-mounted accessories, such as a rooftop tent.
- Potential for improved fuel efficiency and reduction in wind noise
- Angled mounting takes up a smaller footprint, giving more room for all your gear.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel, which is hardwearing and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax tracks.
- 2 x Angled Wind Deflector Mounts – Please select whether your rack is a 4 slat or 5 slat option above.
- All hardware required to attach the mounts to the rack is included.
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax mounting pins – Select your preference above.
- All to suit Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform system.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
**PLEASE NOTE: These brackets are only able to be mounted at the front of your rack.
Angled Maxtrax holder for Pioneer trayBy: David Eason on 29 July 2021Easy to set up and feel the difference driving along the open roads would highly recommend for anyone with a pioneer tray and roof top tent mounted
Such a good fitBy: Frankie on 12 January 2021Recently purchased these angled Maxtrax brackets for my Rhino Pioneer platform. The quality is exceptional and a perfect fit. It sits flush in-front of a pair of cargo cases which are 480mm wide x 290mm high creating the perfect wind barrier.
Angled Maxtrax Wind Deflector Mounting Plate BrackBy: Glenn French on 27 May 2020Perfect for what I wanted, quick, all there and well built. Easy to mount with no issues