Share This Item:
3 Digit BBQ Scraper – 5 in 1 Cleaning Tool and Bottle Opener to suit Weber* Q BBQs
We love our Weber Q BBQ. But, we couldn't find a BBQ scraper that would fit the grill shape of the Weber perfectly – so we designed our own.
To suit the grills of Weber Q BBQs with 3 Digit model series (100, 200, etc).
- Made from 2mm thick precision laser cut 304 Stainless Steel with a brushed finish.
- Linished and edge rounded so it’s safe to handle.
- Made to suit the shape of your Weber Q BBQ perfectly, so you can get into all the tight spots other cleaning tools can’t. (Spacing is 14mm centre to centre of grill bars.)
- Our tool is safer than common alternative wire brush options, which can often leave remnant wire pieces that could be ingested.
- Flat scraper for cleaning the top surface of the grill.
- Deep teeth to remove the bulk of the grime.
- Smaller teeth to clean the shallow sections of the grill.
- Single deep tooth to "floss" and thoroughly clean the gaps in the grill.
- Bottle opener so you can crack open your favourite beverage, because what’s a BBQ with one.
- We know, 6? But we only said 5? Well, it also comes with a handy cut-out hook that allows you to hang it on the BBQ’s wire bracket.
- 1 x 3 Digit BBQ Scraper Tool
WHICH TOOL IS RIGHT FOR YOU:
To know which accessories will suit your Weber Q BBQ, you need to know your model number.
From 2003 to 2013: Each line of grills were numbered as 100, 200 and 300 – this is the ‘3 Digit’ Range.
From 2014: Weber changed the line numbering from 100’s to 1000’s, so the 100 became the 1000, 220 became 2200 and so on – this is the current ‘4 Digit Range’.
Got a newer 4 Digit model Weber Q? We've got you covered – check out our other listing here for the tool to suit.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Weber BBQ and pictured accessories other than the BBQ Scraper Tool are not included.
*Weber is a registered trademark of Weber Stephen Products LLC.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
BBQ scraperBy: Greg McMahon on 6 September 2021great little tool for cleaning the bbq grille bars,
Handy ToolBy: Kate Anfruns on 31 August 2020While I don’t think it replaces a stiff wire brush it is a very handy tool for scrapping off stubborn baked on food.
Fantastic little toolBy: sam on 10 July 2020Wow, wish I had found this tool earlier. So easy to use , does the job well.
BBQ SCRAPERBy: KEITH DUNBAR on 15 June 2020This would no doubt work well --- if I had purchased the correct one for my Family Q 3200
Weber bbq scraperBy: Richard Wilman on 12 August 2019Super designed tool for scraping Weber Q bbq well designed to specifically fit the grids