4 Digit BBQ Scraper Cleaning Tool 5 in 1 Stainless Steel, bottle opener to suit the Weber* BBQs
5 in 1 multi tool to suit the Weber* Baby Q1000 BBQs
We love our Weber Q BBQ. We used to use the Weber wire brush to clean the grill but found it difficult to clean between the gaps. We could not find a bbq scraper that would fit the grill shape of the Weber so we designed our own.
- This tool is great for cleaning the grill on your Weber Q BBQ. It is designed to fit perfectly between the gaps in the grill.It has a flat scraper for cleaning the top surface of the Grill
- A set of deep teeth is used to remove the bulk of the grime
- A set of smaller teeth to clean the shallow sections of the grill
- A single deep tooth to "floss" and thoroughly clean the gaps in the grill
- A bottle opener so you can crack open your favourite beverage
Also comes with a storage hook that allows you to hang the tool on the wire bracket on the bbq
Edge rounded to remove sharp edges.
To suit grills of Weber Q BBQ's with 4 digit model series (1000, 1200, 2000,3000 etc).
Spacing is 17.5mm centre to centre of grill bars.
Check out my other listing for the tool to suit older 3 digit model series
Designed and made in Australia from 2mm thick Laser Cut 316 Stainless Steel.
Price includes shipping. Please select your shipping location
History and Model of the Weber Q BBQ Range
From 2003 to 2013 each line of grills were referred to as 100, 200 and 300.
In 2014, Weber changed the line numbering from 100’s to 1000’s so the 100 became the 1000, 220 became 2200 and so on.
*Weber is a registered trade mark of Weber Stephen Products LLC"