Share This Item:
Stealth Mount Flush Folding MAXTRAX Brackets
Nothing beats the roof-rack for storing your MAXTRAX while on the road. But we know trying to fit within your garage clearance can be a challenge, and having to take off mounting brackets after every trip is a hassle! We designed our folding brackets so you can remove your MAXTRAX and simply fold down the mounting pins when they’re not in use. Better yet, our Stealth Mount brackets allow the pins to fold neatly flush with your rack, so when out of use it’s as though they aren’t there at all.
- Our Stealth Mount folding brackets are as low as it gets. No need to remove the pins when you take your MAXTRAX off, when folded down they come in at just 4mm high (10mm high at the bolt heads).
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- When out of use, the near-flat design allows for items to be stored and mounted above. Leaving you with extra space to put your swag, tent, marquee – even surfboards – without ever removing the bracket.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your MAXTRAX will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install. Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won't rust.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the flush folding nature of these brackets they are only able to mounted in the NORTH-SOUTH orientation or PARALLEL with slats. Clearance to any lateral cross members also needs to be taken into consideration.
After a folding bracket that can be mounted in both directions? At 30mm high, our standard Folding Brackets are still low profile when not in use, find them here.