Share This Item:
Side Angled Maxtrax Mounts
Positioned on the side of your roof rack, these mounting brackets keep your Maxtrax within easy reach and keep your roof rack free for all your gear.
- Side angled mounting takes up a smaller footprint, giving more room for all your gear.
- Secure mounting to two slats for even load distribution whilst reducing flex and movement.
- Both angle and height adjustments so that you can customise it to suit your setup.
- Optional mounting position for a shovel holder on the back, such as a QuickFist (not included).
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from matt black textured 5mm Aluminium, which is light, strong, and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax tracks.
- 2 x Side Angled Maxtrax Mounts – Please select whether your rack is a Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform or Rola Titan above.
- All hardware required to attach the mounts to the rack is included.
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax mounting pins – Select your preference above.
These mounts are also compatible with Yakima LockNLoad Platform A, and other LockNLoad Platforms that share the same slat spacing.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Are these mounts compatible with any other racks?
We're yet to confirm fitment on all variations, but we believe they should be compatible with most Yakima racks. They are not compatible with Front Runner or ARB BASE Rack.
Maxtrax Angle mountBy: Louis VELL on 12 February 2021Awesome product. Using quality materials these mounts are super solid. I was literally shaking the car trying to see if there was any give but they did not budge at all. Much better design than the Rhino rack angle mounts as Kaon mounting point are bolted onto 2x of the platform runners/slats. Rhino rack only mount to 1. Keep up the good work Kaon. Will definitely buy from you guys again