Share This Item:
Rear Wheel Maxtrax Mount to suit Maxtrax TRED Recovery Boards
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide. Our Rear Wheel Maxtrax Recovery Board Mounting Bracket enables safe and secure mounting for vehicles with a rear-mounted spare tyre, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- No roof rack, a full rack, or unable to reach your rack? Rear Spare Tyre/Wheel mounting provides easy and quick access regardless.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Mounting your Maxtrax out of the vehicle frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Made from sturdy electro-zinc plated steel.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII recovery boards.
- Suits vehicles with a rear-mounted spare tyre. Not compatible with the Prado 150 and FJ Cruiser with the reversing camera in the factory mount. We do offer mounting brackets to relocate your camera here. After relocating the camera, you will also need to cut down part of the original bracket in order to install this mount.
- 1 x Maxtrax Mount
- 1 x Rear Wheel / Hi-Lift Jack Mounting Bracket
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Great alternative to having maxtrax on roofBy: Mark on 19 November 2020Overall really happy with this product so far. Easy to install and holds maxtrax perfectly. A bit expensive for what it is though (hence 4*)
Max-Trax holderBy: Andrew Spier on 3 March 2020My friends in our group couldn’t lose me with my 4 bright Orange Max-Trax mounted vertically on the spare wheel on the back of my Prado, as we weaved through city traffic, they said. It doesn’t matter what colour they are. We were on the soft sand at Robe for the weekend and we used my Max-Trax several times to get either myself out or my friends. The holder makes it very easy and convenient to get at them as compared to roof rack mount. Also kept the sand off my vehicle when I put them back on the frame. Well engineered, easy to fit. Could they be colour powder coated? I have taken the holder off and stored it away with the Max-Trax’s and left the receiver bolted on ready for next time. Great product, thank you.