Share This Item:
Rear Shock Absorber Stone Guards to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 with JMACX GVM Upgrades
Invested in a set of quality shock absorbers, but concerned about how long they’ll last in our harsh conditions? Rear Shock Guards protect your shock absorbers from stone and rock damage on the roughest roads Australia has to offer.
- Durable construction made to withstand harsh Australian conditions and protect the investment made in good quality shock absorbers.
- Designed to be compatible with JMACX LC200 Upgraded Heavy Duty Diff Housing from the 4000, 4200 and 4495t conversions.
- Great coverage, protecting the shock mount bolt and the lower section of your shock absorber.
- Will suit all shocks up to 85mm in diameter (BP51, Kings, Dobinson, Bilstein, Lovell, TJM Pace, etc).
- 3-point mounting design ensures the guard is secure, while also easy to install.
- Precision laser cut and folded 3mm stainless steel, available in natural stainless or powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is hard-wearing and looks great.
- 2 x Rear Shock Absorber Stone Guards to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200 with JMACX GVM Upgrade (1 Set). Please select Natural Stainless or Black powder coat.
- All hardware required to install is included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
What GVM Upgrades do the shock guards suit?
Designed to be compatible with JMACX LC200 Upgraded Heavy Duty Diff Housing from the 4000, 4200 and 4495t conversions.