M10 Eye Bolt Tie Down Kit to suit Cross Bars [Qty: 2 Pack]
Product Code: KS0212
or 4 payments of $7.25 with Info
M10 Eye Bolt Tie Down Kit to suit Cross Bars
Make tying down stuff to your heavy duty/commercial Cross Bar simple.
- 316 Stainless Steel Eye Bolt is hard-wearing and won't rust.
- Allows you to easily secure loads to your cross bars.
- Anti-rattle serrated cone washers help keep things quiet up top.
- M10 thread with 25mm ID ring suits most tie-down and ratchet straps.
- Collared Eye bolt with M10 thread x 18mm long.
- Eye Bolts are rated to 140kg SWL and 2600kg breaking load.
- Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Cross Bars
- Rola Heavy Duty Cross Bars
- Prorack Heavy Duty Cross Bars
Please check the thread length is suitable for your rack prior to purchase.
Select whether you prefer 2 or 4 Eye Bolts above. Each Eye Bolt comes complete with the following:
- M10 316 Stainless Steel Eye Bolts
- M10 Unistrut Channel Nuts
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Square Washers
- Serrated M10 Anti-Rattle Cone Washers
Australian Designed, Made & Owned.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Please note: our shipping providers are currently experiencing delivery delays of between 7-10 days on top of the below timeframes.
We get it – ordering new gear is exciting, and you'll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. We partner with reliable services to offer secure and fast shipping, anywhere in Australia, or the world. Depending on the provider you have selected, our approximate shipping timeframes are as follows:
Metro East Coast – 1-5 business days
Metro West Coast & Regional Aus – 10-15 business days
UPS Express International – 5-6 business days
AusPost Express International – 7-12 business days
AusPost International – 2-3 weeks
Orders placed by 12pm AEST Monday to Friday are normally processed and despatched that same day. Orders are typically dispatched within 1-2 days of purchase, if there is a change or issue, we will contact you.
For more information, visit our Shipping page
KAON manufactured products are backed by a 3-year, unlimited km warranty. For more details, see our returns page.
We know that sometimes, things don’t go to plan, and that you might need to return something for a number of reasons.
Returns help us better understand our products and how we can improve them, as well as providing us a chance to better understand your needs as a customer. Ultimately, they help us in our pursuit of constant improvement and innovation.
We are committed to working with you to try and find a solution.
If you think you might need a return, here’s our returns process:
1. Log into your account and click on "Resolution Centre" to get the process started.
Here, you'll be guided through the steps required to lodge your return. If you don't have an account, contact us.
2. We’ll work with you to work out a solution, as soon as possible.
This will depend on circumstances of your return in line with our policies, and could be a refund, replacement, repairs, credit, partial credit, or refusal. We always endeavour to work out a solution that you are happy with. For more details, see our full returns page here.
3. If required, we will advise you to return the item back to us, via tracked postage or courier.
Please note that without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund. If you are sending back an item that was damaged, we will reimburse you for any shipping costs incurred to return the item.