Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier to suit Toyota Prado 150
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, with minimal install fuss.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there’s no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Easy to remove when not in use, taking just 2 minutes and requiring no tools.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier to suit Toyota Prado 150 – Select your model above: 5-Seater (GX) OR 7-Seater (GXL, VX, Altitude & Kakadu models)
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Please note: If you have a factory 7-Seater (i.e. GXL, VX, Altitude or Kakadu) but have removed the rear seats to make it a 5-Seater, please still select the 7-Seater option.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Do your Cargo barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, the barriers are not able to be adjusted vertically.
Can the barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
Super Cool Cargo BarrierBy: Carmelo Carbone on 10 January 2022I was always hesitant on purchasing a cargo barrier but after a recommendation from a friend I decided to give the KAON Light Barrier Cargo a go. First off I called KAON to make an enquiry and ensure I was ordering the correct item (5 seat or 7 seat install). The owner was very helpful and delightful to talk to. Arrival of product was quick (just in time for Christmas) and install of barrier was super easy and looks very well. One of the key issues for me was accessibility and this proved to also be no barrier (pardon the pun). Even though the the barrier hooks into the rear headrests, my initial thoughts were that I could not pull my 2nd row seats down and get into the rear of the cargo area (Toyota Prado), However this is still quite easy by just lifting the headrest out of position and access to rear boot area is available by pulling the 2nd row seats down.
150 prado light cargo barrierBy: Trevor Fagg on 4 July 2021Easy to install, very well made. Mint product.
Light Cargo Barrier 150 PradoBy: David Allars on 26 June 2021Easy fit, great quality and finish. Fits perfectly to existing fittings in the vehicle
Saved our camping tripsBy: Hamish on 7 April 2021This barrier is easy to install and will allow us to properly fill the Prado to the roof. If we didn't have this installed, there is no way we could fit everything we would want to bring for a decent camping trip without the investment in a trailer. Great product!!
Cargo barrier and baby q gearBy: Dan on 16 March 2021Recently purchased cargo barrier for Prado 150 and some bits for Weber baby q. Really quick postage, cargo barrier was spot on and really easy to install. Baby q gear looks top notch. Very happy! Cheers.