Share This Item:
Light Cargo & Pet Barrier and Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC200
Concerned about unrestrained cargo moving about in steep off-road descents, or maybe you just want your furry friend to stay put in the back? A Light Cargo Pet Barrier helps keep everything secure in the back of your vehicle, while a compatible Barrier Shelf works to get you organised with a secure place to store smaller lightweight items.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Light Cargo Barrier and the Barrier Shelf mount using the rear grab handle points, ensuring there’s no drilling into the interior of your car
- The Barrier Shelf makes clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – it’s interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst cut-outs still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup. Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- Half-barrier design allows you to use more of the cargo area.
- Adjustable brackets to accommodate varying seat positions.
This barrier has not been tested to Australian Standards, and is intended as a pet barrier or for use when off-road.
All of our barriers are designed to be compatible with modern side and curtain-airbag systems, and as such there is clearance around all sides of the barrier to ensure unaffected airbag deployment. In rare instances, very small dogs may be able to get through the gaps provided for this clearance.
- 1 x Light Cargo Barrier
- 1 x Barrier Shelf
- Both to suit Toyota VX, GXL, Sahara & Sahara Horizon. This shelf is not compatible with the GX Model.
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
How deep is the Barrier Shelf for the LC200?
The shelf is 435mm deep.
Do your Cargo Barriers have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, Barrier shelves have no vertical adjustment. They do have horizontal adjustment forwards and backwards within the vehicle to ensure correct alignment with a Cargo Barrier.
Can the Barrier be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the Barrier is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
Can I use the Barrier Shelf without the Cargo Barrier?
Our Barrier Shelves are not designed to be used in isolation, and require the Cargo Barrier to be mounted.
What's the difference between KAON Barrier Shelves and Standalone Rear Roof Shelves?
Our Barrier Shelves are designed specifically for use in conjunction with our Cargo Barriers and are not freestanding.
Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelves are designed to be freestanding, and are not compatible with our Cargo barriers unless otherwise stated.
How much can the Barrier Shelf hold?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Pet Barrier and ShelfBy: Paul on 2 October 2021Awsome product, great quality and easy install. Quick easy order and delivery
ExcellentBy: Craig on 28 October 2020Great Product excellent design, easy to install, very practical, and well constructed
Kaon light pet barrier and luggage rackBy: Tony Denlay on 14 October 2020Looks great, easy no hassle installation, took 15minutes.
Great productBy: Tony Wise on 29 September 2020I bought the cargo barrier to mount my HF radio, First aid kit etc. It installs easily and can be removed without much trouble. A product suggestion is for kaon to make head rest replacements. The headrests restrict access to the space behind them. I replaced the 2 headrests with 4 x M12 bolts 150mm. long. That seems to work a treat and allow me to use the space behind them, though they would be better without the thread and with the dents to fit the headrest OE stops.