Front, Transmission & Transfer Case Underbody Guards to suit Nissan Patrol GU Y61
Product Code: KS0242
or 4 payments of $220.00 with Info
Front, Transmission & Transfer Case Underbody Guards to suit Nissan Patrol GU Y61 – Bash Plates
Our heavy-duty underbody guards protect the most vulnerable parts of your 4x4 against damage, both on and off-road.
PLEASE NOTE: These guards are not compatible with aftermarket long-range tanks or side steps/rock sliders.
- With cleverly hidden rear reinforcements, our steel plate guards are durable and rugged, prolonging the life of your 4x4.
- Made from 4mm Steel with a rust-resistant Electro Zinc Plated finish.
- Designed with maximum clearance and optimum approach/departure angles.
- Side wings and edge flanges for extra strength and protection.
- Recessed mounting bolts and smooth transitions allow you to slide over obstacles found out on the tracks with ease.
- Strategically placed generous vents and drainage holes to keep everything running cool.
- Easy installation to existing mounting points with no drilling required.
To suit Nissan Patrol GU Y61:
- 1 x Front Guard
- 1 x Transmission & Transfer Case Guard
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Please note: our shipping providers are currently experiencing delivery delays of between 7-10 days on top of the below timeframes.
We get it – ordering new gear is exciting, and you'll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. We partner with reliable services to offer secure and fast shipping, anywhere in Australia, or the world. Depending on the provider you have selected, our approximate shipping timeframes are as follows:
Metro East Coast – 1-5 business days
Metro West Coast & Regional Aus – 10-15 business days
UPS Express International – 5-6 business days
AusPost Express International – 7-12 business days
AusPost International – 2-3 weeks
Orders placed by 12pm AEST Monday to Friday are normally processed and despatched that same day. Orders are typically dispatched within 1-2 days of purchase, if there is a change or issue, we will contact you.
For more information, visit our Shipping page
We know that sometimes, things don’t go to plan, and that you might need to return something for a number of reasons.
Returns help us better understand our products and how we can improve them, as well as providing us a chance to better understand your needs as a customer. Ultimately, they help us in our pursuit of constant improvement and innovation.
We are committed to working with you to try and find a solution.
Our Returns Policy
We offer a 30 day return policy for change of mind.
Return shipping costs are non‐refundable.
For more information, visit our Returns page.
We warrant our products for a period of 3 years and unlimited kms from the date of purchase.
Exceptions include Transmission Oil Coolers and Underbody Water tanks which are warranted for 2 years.
For full details see our Warranty page.