Share This Item:
Folding Maxtrax Mounting Brackets
Nothing beats the roof-rack for storing your Maxtrax while on the road. But we know trying to fit within your garage clearance can be a challenge, and having to take off mounting brackets after every trip is a hassle! We designed our folding brackets so you can remove your Maxtrax and simply fold down the mounting pins when they’re not in use, giving you the best of both worlds.
- When folded these brackets are low profile, coming in at just 30mm high, allowing you to park your vehicle in tighter spaces.
- When in use, the design allows your Maxtrax sit just 30mm above your roof-rack, providing a slimline look.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Ability to be mounted in East-West or North-South orientations.
- Brackets are made from Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- 2 x Folding Mounts
- 4 x Slot nuts and stainless steel bolts (Option for Rhino or Rola / Yakima Lock N Load Platform C)
- Optional - 4 Maxtrax mounting pins (Select your preference above)
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
East-West fitted brackets can sit centred on the 4-slat platform rack, but off centred on 5-slat platform rack.
North-South fitted brackets will not fit on outside slat position on 5-slat rack.
Chasing something a little sneakier? Our Stealth Folding brackets are nearly invisible when not in use, find them here.
Great Quality, Great ServiceBy: Todd Carlsson on 31 August 2021Great quality and looks to be strong. Love that it folds when Maxtrax are not fitted. Folds down lower than the Rhino Rack eye bolt tie downs so no risk of hitting the mount in undercover carparks. Shipping and courier delivery was awesome. Delivered to my door the very next day.