Share This Item:
Folding MAXTRAX Mounting Brackets
Nothing beats the roof-rack for storing your MAXTRAX while on the road. But we know trying to fit within your garage clearance can be a challenge, and having to take off mounting brackets after every trip is a hassle! We designed our folding brackets so you can remove your MAXTRAX and simply fold down the mounting pins when they’re not in use, giving you the best of both worlds.
- When folded these brackets are low profile, coming in at just 30mm high, allowing you to park your vehicle in tighter spaces.
- When in use, the design allows your MAXTRAX sit just 30mm above your roof-rack, providing a slimline look.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your MAXTRAX will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Ability to be mounted in East-West or North-South orientations.
- Brackets are made from Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- 2 brackets
- 4 slot nuts and stainless steel bolts (Option for Rhino or Rola)
- Optional - 4 MAXTRAX mounting pins (Select your preference above)
Australian Designed, Made and Owned
East-West fitted brackets can sit centred on the 4-slat platform rack, but off centred on 5-slat platform rack.
North-South fitted brackets will not fit on outside slat position on 5-slat rack.
Chasing something a little sneakier? Our Stealth Folding brackets are nearly invisible when not in use, find them here.