Share This Item:
Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Brackets for Rola & Yakima Platform Racks
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide. Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Brackets enable safe and secure roof mounting, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your Maxtrax hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax tracks.
- 2 x Flush Flat Mounts
- 4 x Slot nuts and stainless steel bolts
- Option: 4 x Maxtrax Mounting Pins. Select your preference above.
- All to suit Rola Titan Tray & Yakima LockNLoad™ Platform Racks
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Mounts East-West or North-South on Rola Titan Tray.
Mounts North-South ONLY on Yakima LockNLoad™ Platform.
Can I mount these on cross bar style roof racks?
We prefer to recommend our Cross Bar Recovery Board for these situations, but it is possible to use the Flush Flat Mounts, provided you can space your cross bars between 692-772mm or 1008-1088mm apart.
Maxtrax Mounts to suit Rola & Yakima Platform RackBy: Graeme on 11 October 2021Great product really strong and easy to install.
Flush Mount for MaxtraxBy: Bryan Steiger on 27 June 2021Fitted perfect, great quality and Made in Australia
Simply PerfectBy: Adrian on 1 June 2021This bracket is just so easy to fit to the Rola Titan Tray. Its sits the max trax low. Quality exceeds In my opinion exceeds Rola and Rhino product quality. No noise increase occurred by using this bracket. Very happy.
Exactly what I was looking for!By: Lynne Herbert on 6 January 2021I have been looking for flat mounting brackets for our Maxtrax for years. These brackets are exactly what I was looking for, they are absolutely awesome.
Fish mount Maxtrax bracketBy: Anthony Murphy on 24 December 2020Excellent quality product came earlier than expected