Share This Item:
Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounts to suit ARB BASE Rack
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy Maxtrax after they’ve just saved your hide. Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounting Brackets enable safe and secure roof mounting, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your Maxtrax hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your Maxtrax will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install, clamping to ARB's unique BASE Rack dovetail system.
- Ability to be mounted in East-West orientation only.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 Maxtrax MKII tracks.
- 2 x Flush Flat Maxtrax Mounts to suit ARB BASE Rack
- All hardware required to fit the mounts to your rack
- Optional: 4 x Maxtrax 17mm Mounting Pins – Select your preference above
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.