Share This Item:
Flush Flat MAXTRAX Mounting Brackets for Front Runner Platform Racks
They’re a saviour on tough tracks and sandy beaches, but there’s nothing worse than trying to find a spot to put filthy MATRAX after they’ve just saved your hide. Flush Flat MAXTRAX Mounting Brackets enable safe and secure roof mounting, so they’re right where you need, when you need them most.
**PLEASE NOTE: Will NOT fit the 7 slat Slimline 2 Front Runner Rack.
- Low profile flush-mount design means your MAXTRAX hug the rack, keeping your height lower for that pesky carpark clearance.
- Slimline design means the brackets are almost invisible, removing visual clutter from your roof.
- Provides quick access for even quicker recoveries.
- Secure and lockable mounting system so your MAXTRAX will stay put.
- Roof mounting frees up valuable room and keeps your interior clean.
- Quick and simple to install.
- Brackets are made from 4mm Stainless Steel and powder coated in a durable textured matt black finish that will blend in with your racks and won’t rust.
- Will mount 2 or 4 MAXTRAX tracks.
- 2 x Flush Flat Mounts to suit Front Runner Platform Racks (Except for 7 slat Slimline 2)
- 4 x Slot nuts and stainless steel bolts
- Optional - 4 MAXTRAX mounting pins (Select your preference above)
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
Nice Design. Not Suitable for all Front Runner RacBy: Liam on 15 March 2021Nice solid feeling mounting plates with clearly identified holes to suit brand of rack. Unfortunately it was not suitable for my 7 slat Slimline 2 front runner rack. This is due to the raised lip around rack which the mounting plate clashes with. However the return process with Kaon was a breeze!