Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105
Product Code: KS0029
or 4 payments of $68.75 with Info
Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105 – 100 Series Wagons
Our Barrier Shelf works hand in hand with our Cargo Barriers, helping you get organised with a secure place to store smaller lightweight items.
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for the Barrier Shelf Only. The Shelf requires one of our Light Cargo Barriers to be mounted, which is not included in this listing.
- Quick and easy to install in under 10 minutes.
- Connects to the Light Cargo Barrier and mounts using the rear grab handle points, so there is no drilling into the interior of your car.
- Shelf makes clever use of the most underutilised space in your vehicle – it’s interior vertical height.
- Slimline design allows for useful storage of lightweight items, whilst cut-outs still allowing a high level of visibility out the rear window.
- Precision laser cut and pressed steel, and powder coated in a textured matt black finish that is both hard-wearing and looks great.
- Designed to simplify mounting additional accessories, so you can personalise the way it fits into your setup.
- Cut-outs are compatible with MOLLE / PALS storage pouches.
- 1 x Barrier Shelf to suit Toyota LandCruiser LC100 / LC105
- All brackets and hardware required to fit the barrier are included.
Australian Designed, Made and Owned.
For full dimensions, load ratings, and other important details for this product, see the Product FAQ tab.
Do your Barrier Shelves have vertical / up and down adjustment?
No, Barrier shelves have no vertical adjustment. They do have horizontal adjustment forwards and backwards within the vehicle to ensure correct alignment with a Cargo Barrier. Some Shelves come with slight adjustments to allow for levelling.
Can the Barrier Shelf be used with baby and child car seats?
Yes, the Barrier Shelf is compatible with child restraints and baby car seats.
What's the difference between KAON Barrier Shelves and Standalone Rear Roof Shelves?
Our Barrier Shelves are designed specifically for use in conjunction with our Cargo Barriers and are not freestanding.
Our Standalone Rear Roof Shelves are designed to be freestanding and are not compatible with our Cargo barriers unless otherwise stated.
How much can the Barrier Shelf hold?
The shelf is rated to 10kg, suitable for storing lightweight and soft cargo only.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Please note: our shipping providers are currently experiencing delivery delays of between 7-10 days on top of the below timeframes.
We get it – ordering new gear is exciting, and you'll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. We partner with reliable services to offer secure and fast shipping, anywhere in Australia, or the world. Depending on the provider you have selected, our approximate shipping timeframes are as follows:
Metro East Coast – 1-5 business days
Metro West Coast & Regional Aus – 10-15 business days
UPS Express International – 5-6 business days
AusPost Express International – 7-12 business days
AusPost International – 2-3 weeks
Orders placed by 12pm AEST Monday to Friday are normally processed and despatched that same day. Orders are typically dispatched within 1-2 days of purchase, if there is a change or issue, we will contact you.
For more information, visit our Shipping page
KAON manufactured products are backed by a 3-year, unlimited km warranty. For more details, see our returns page.
We know that sometimes, things don’t go to plan, and that you might need to return something for a number of reasons.
Returns help us better understand our products and how we can improve them, as well as providing us a chance to better understand your needs as a customer. Ultimately, they help us in our pursuit of constant improvement and innovation.
We are committed to working with you to try and find a solution.
If you think you might need a return, here’s our returns process:
1. Log into your account and click on "Resolution Centre" to get the process started.
Here, you'll be guided through the steps required to lodge your return. If you don't have an account, contact us.
2. We’ll work with you to work out a solution, as soon as possible.
This will depend on circumstances of your return in line with our policies, and could be a refund, replacement, repairs, credit, partial credit, or refusal. We always endeavour to work out a solution that you are happy with. For more details, see our full returns page here.
3. If required, we will advise you to return the item back to us, via tracked postage or courier.
Please note that without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund. If you are sending back an item that was damaged, we will reimburse you for any shipping costs incurred to return the item.